Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Divine Revelations

As an unpaid intern in our nation's capitol, I figured the latest adventure in my life had to be accounted for. I also wanted to share my brilliant witticisms and biting sarcasm, because, let's be serious, I'm funny as hell.

So, as this is a learning experience, first and foremost (I mean I'll end up with college credit), I figured the best course of action was to document what I learn. Every day, busy or slow, brings new revelations about what I like and, more importantly, what I don't like. And new funny happenings (duh). In the end, we're all here to figure out if this is right for us, right?

So...thus far:
-I really am not a hardcore fan of research. As in no way is a PhD or dissertation of any sort in my future. I think.
-I like juggling multiple projects. I enjoy being so busy I'm overwhelmed, and would rather have a huge to-do list than being so caught up on my blogs its not funny at all.
-And finally...I'm just gonna say it: Yes, princess, I am better than you because I'm here to find a job not a husband. Also, your over-sized earrings and too-short dress are out of place in a professional setting. FYI.

Signing off: Thing Two

No comments:

Post a Comment