Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Hot! Hot! Hot!

Somewhere along the line spring got skipped. And newsflash: it got really freakin' hot in DC. Like height-of-summer-in-my-northern-state hot.

WTF DC? Spring is rumored to return on...Friday according to my weather(dot)com widget. Until then, I guess we'll just have to sweat it out, literally. While I admit I enjoy the warm weather, I miss the pool and the laying out that goes with it. I spent the summers of my youth as a pool brat (note: different from country club brat, but you could probably already guess that at my glee over HCR) and my teenage years as a lifeguard. Translation: I don't mind hot weather, I just prefer to be in a swimsuit and able to jump into a sanitary (and cholorine-filled) pool as a moment's notice.

Good luck all. I know I'll need it in the HOT weather...

No comments:

Post a Comment